We grant you a limited right to view and use (the “License”) any of the information contained on, distributed through, linked, downloaded, or accessed from the Service, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may download or print a copy of the information provided in this Service for your personal use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited. We may terminate or modify the Service or otherwise limit or terminate the License, whether to you individually or the public generally, without liability to you or any other party.
- General Purpose of the Service: The goal of the Service is to be a resource of timely information for the general public, but necessarily it is of a general nature. We cannot guarantee that the information presented is comprehensive, complete, or includes all of the most recent information available. All information should be reviewed with your healthcare provider directly, and you should never delay, ignore or fail to obtain direct medical advice based on information obtained from the Service.
- Proper Use of Information: You represent and warrant that you will not use the Service or any products, information, or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in connection with the Service for any purpose that is unlawful, contrary to instructions for use, or prohibited by this Agreement. Information and materials may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished, reprinted, retransmitted, disseminated, or resold in whole or in part, for commercial or any purpose other than your personal use. Use of the Service to establish independent data files or compendiums of information is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted. Without limiting the foregoing, you are solely responsible for any information or material that you send to any other person(s) that was made available from the Service.
- Communications: When we receive an email, we may make reasonable efforts to respond in a timely manner as practical but we do not guarantee that we will respond to all inquiries nor do we guarantee the timeframe in which we will respond to those questions that we do answer through the Service. You shall not post any message that is emergent, urgent, harmful, threatening or abusive. You may not post or transmit any file that contains any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or any other contaminating or destructive feature.
- Guidelines: You shall be subject to any guidelines or rules that may be posted by the Service from time to time, and all such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Agreement.
- Links: The Service, or third parties linked to the Service, may provide links to other websites or resources. Eugene Pediatric Associates do not represent that they have investigated the complete content of any other links, and do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any such opinions, recommendations, products, websites, individuals, organizations, or companies. www.eugenepeds.com has no control over, and is not responsible for, the availability of such external sites and shall not be liable directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such outside source.
- Copyrights and Trademarks: You agree that all content on www.eugenepeds.com is only for your personal, non-commercial use. You shall not reprint or reproduce any materials from www.eugenepeds.com without our prior written consent. If you provide information to us, you shall not do so without permission, which you are solely responsible for obtaining, from the owner of such information, and you shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from such disclosures.
- General: The information provided through this Service is for educational purposes only and is not to be used as a substitute for actual treatment from your medical provider. The Service includes information about medications and forms of treatment that are general in nature and do not cover all possible uses, actions, precautions, side effects, or interactions of any medicines or treatments, nor is the information intended as medical advice for specific individuals. The text displayed on the Service may contain only a portion of relevant information and may be incorrect in part or in whole.
- Limitation of liability: Information provided on www.eugenepeds.com is provided “as is” and neither www.eugenepeds.com or its associated companies make any representation or warranty with respect to the contents of the Service. www.eugenepeds.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the information on the Service or any sites linked to this website. You agree that the Service, Eugene Pediatric Associates and their subsidiaries, officers, members, managers, directors, agents and employees shall in no event be liable directly or indirectly to you for any damages, claims, demands or causes of action, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive (including and without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) as a result of your use or inability to use this Service, even if any of them or their representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. In using the Service, you agree that you are voluntarily waiving any liability of Eugene Pediatric Associates, LLC.